Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Hostess Special

       Well hello there October..... You actually came around pretty fast and I really wasn't ready.  So friends, let me tell you all what I have been up to.  #1, not updating my blog like I'm supposed to and that is not cool!!  Even if I only have one dedicated reader...you, dear friend, are AWESOME!!  #2 I was a part of a vendor's event at Gethsemane Baptist Church in Newport News! WHOOP WHOOP!!! Of course I recruited someone new (I blogged about it) ANDDDD..... I think that's it.

      Anywho, the October Hostess Special is pretty neat.  I really like the design "Today I am thankful for.. " I would write on it every day before I left the house.  It really is great inspiration.  As a hostess, you have the opportunity to earn the entire 4 piece package!  It includes all you see below: a Thankful Write-on Design, Classical Square accessory, decorative easel and a bonus Fall Mini Design - FREE!


Be blessed friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment