Sunday, November 22, 2015

November Customer and Hostess Special

 It is almost the end of the month and I've had so much going on that I almost forgot about my blog.  I will promise to set some time aside to blog from now on.  It is kind of hard to even know what to talk about most days.  But if we were ever in person I promise you I'd talk your head off about Simply Said, my day to day life, my Chloe, my husband... You literally will have to tell me to shut up.  I'm not sure why I have such a hard time writing.  Hopefully, one day someone will see my blog and communicate with me :)  It may be more interesting then.  Anywho... here are the November customer and hostess special.  Let me know if you have any questions about it.


For every Design-A-Coaster set you purchase, you receive a Holiday Coaster Design for only $6.95. There are 5 colors to choose from and there is absolutely no limit on the special!  These make great Christmas gifts and they are under $20.

Host a qualifying party in November and receive numerous Hostess gifts.... Contact me today to schedule your party!!

View the catalog, my website , or email me !!!  Thanks for taking out the time to view my blog.

Be blessed friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment