Monday, August 3, 2015

Welcome to my blog!



Hello and welcome to my blog.  My name is Fiona Moore and I am seriously a jack of all trades.    I am a wife, a mother (to my fur baby Chloe), I am active duty military, a photographer, a mentor, World Ventures representative and obviously a Simply Said Designer.  WHEW..... did you get tired from just reading all that? Imagine having to do all that those jobs entail.  I'm tired now just thinking about all the things I need to do. But it's okay, I love the chaos in my life.  I don't think I really know how to survive without it. If I had a day to myself with nothing to do, I'm sure I would go crazy.


I love to be creative and decorate things.  As a Simply Said Designer, I get to decorate other people's houses, to the delight of my husband! As a Designer, I get to showcase designs that gives you the opportunity to use sayings to bring the perfect atmosphere to your home or office.  You can select the size, design, and font!  I focus on customizing and catering to you!

The reason for my blog is for people, potential clients as well as current and potential business partners can get to know me.  I want to connect with you!  Subscribe to my blog and drop me a line anytime!  Start by saying hi! :)


You can also like my facebook page to see the latest and greatest from Simply Said.  Also add me as a friend Fiona L. Moore.    Lastly, be sure to check out my website here. I look forward to connecting with you!

Be blessed friends!



2 comments: