Monday, August 10, 2015

I'm in love with this design!!



Seriously, this design is too cute!  Simply Said Inc. has so many new items that I can't pick just one design.  I think I'm my own best customer at the moment, LOL.  In December we are moving to Richmond, Va and I seriously can not wait until I put up all the designs in my new home.  When I have children, I am seriously getting this design.   What's not to love?

Well anywho, today I am extra busy.  I have to put on all my hats today.  I have a back to school photography session today with a friend.  I have to promote my Simply Said business with three new people and I have to find my Army gear and pack up.  OH.. and I have to pack for Vegas, my husband and I are supposed to be going at the end of this month... ***fingers crossed***

I've been to Vegas twice, both times I stayed in the MGM Grand.  This time we're staying at the SLS Las Vegas Hotel if all goes well.  More about that trip next week if my leave from the Army gets approved.

Well until next time....

Be blessed friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment