Monday, September 7, 2015

I've been on vacation!

I went to the field for two weeks then I went on vacation and I completely discarded my blog.  I soooo apologize to whoever actually takes the time to read it (and I thank you)!  I went to Las Vegas with the hubby and we had such a good time.  He won $100 on the slot machine and I won 60 cents and called it quits.  FUN TIMES!

Well anywho, let me tell you about Simply Said!  For the month of September, when you spend $50 in products you get a mini design for FREE!! Isn't that great!?  Check it out! 




Neat right?! I thought so!  Well I promise to write on this blog at least once a week from now on.  I won't leave my blog readers out there with no messages from me.. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend everyone!! 

Be blessed friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment